Conditional Statements, Converses, Counterexamples, Truth Values
Free Geometry Worksheet - Conditional Statements, Converses, Counterexamples, Truth Values
# of Problems: 11
# of Pages: 3
Answer Key?: Yes
Sample Problems from Worksheet
(Worksheet pictures and diagrams not shown)
Write the hypothesis and conclusion of each conditional.
1) If it rains, then the game will be cancelled.
2) If you do not sleep, you will be tired.
3) AB = BC if B is the midpoint of AC .
4) If x = -2, then x2 = 4
Show that each conditional is false by finding a counterexample.
5) If an animal is a bird, then it is a penguin. 6) If x > 2, then x > 5
7) If a number is divisible by 2, then it is divisible by 4.
Write the converse of each statement. If the converse is true, write true. If the converse is false, give a counterexample.
8) If two angles are right angles, then they are congruent.
9) If x + 20 = 25, then x = 5.
All worksheets are © Tutor-USA. All Rights Reserved.