Polygon Angle Sum Theorem - Classifying Polygons
Free Geometry Worksheet - Polygon Angle Sum Theorem - Classifying Polygons
# of Problems: 25
# of Pages: 3
Answer Key?: Yes
Sample Problems from Worksheet
(Worksheet pictures and diagrams not shown)
Angles of Polygons – Polygon Angle Sum Theorem
Identify each figure below as a convex polygon, concave polygon, or not a polygon.
4) Complete the polygon classification table.
5) The polygon angle sum theorem states that the sum of the measures of the angles of a convex polygon with n sides is:
6) The sum of the measures of the exterior angles of a convex polygon is ____.
For each polygon find a) the sum of the interior angles and b) the sum of the exterior angles.
15) A ________________ polygon is a polygon that is both equiangular and equilateral.
For each regular polygon, find the measure of a) each interior angle and b) each exterior angle.
19) How many sides does a regular polygon have if the measure of each exterior angle is 60?
20) How many sides does a regular polygon have if the measure of each interior angle is 144?