Proving Angles Congruent - Proofs Worksheet
Number of Problems:
Angles – Supplementary, Complementary, Vertical, Adjacent – Proofs
1) Two angles whose measures have a sum of 180 are ________.
2) Two angles whose measures have a sum of 90 are ___________.
3) ____________ angles are two coplanar angles with a common side, common vertex, and no common interior points.
Write an equation and solve.
4) and are complementary. 2 5 and 15. Find ∠A ∠B m∠A = x − m∠B = x + the value of x, m∠A,m∠B
5) A supplement of an angle is 4 times the complement of the angle. Find the measure of the angle. Then find the measure of its complement and supplement.
6) The measure of a complement of an angle is three more than twice the measure of the angle. Find the measure of the angle and its complement.
7) A supplement of an angle is four times the measure of the angle. Find the measure of the angle.
8) Vertical Angles are always ________. (complementary, supplementary, or congruent).