Triangles - Concurrent Lines - Altitudes and Medians
Free Geometry Worksheet - Triangles - Concurrent Lines - Altitudes and Medians
# of Problems: 9
# of Pages: 3
Answer Key?: Yes
Sample Problems from Worksheet
(Worksheet pictures and diagrams not shown)
Medians & Altitudes
1) The ___________________ of a triangle is a segment from a vertex to the midpoint of the opposite side.
2) The ___________________ of a triangle is a segment from a vertex perpendicular to the line that contains the opposite side.
For each triangle below, draw the median from A and altitude from A.
6) If CN = NP, then _________ is a median of CAP
7) If AP is a median of ANB, then ______ = ______.
8) If ∠CAB is a right angle, then ______ and ______
are altitudes of CAB.