Coordinate Plane - Number Plane
Free Algebra Worksheet - Coordinate Plane - Number Plane
# of Problems: 8
# of Pages: 2
Answer Key?: Yes
Sample Problems from Worksheet
(Worksheet pictures and diagrams not shown)
1) In which quadrant of the number plane does each point lie?
2) Determine by substitution whether each point lies on the line y = 4x + 7.
3) Find the value of k if (k,7) lies on the line y = 3x - 5.
4) State whether the following lines increase or decrease from left to right.
5) State the y-intercept of each line.
6) Write down the co-ordinates of the point of intersection of the lines y = 1 and x = -2
7) Find the equation of the line that passes through the point:
©TUTOR-USA.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NUMBER PLANE