Ratios, Rates, and Unit Rates
Free Pre-Algebra Worksheet - Ratios, Rates, and Unit Rates
# of Problems: 20
# of Pages: 3
Answer Key?: Yes
Sample Problems from Worksheet
(Worksheet pictures and diagrams not shown)
Ratios and Unit Rates
Write the ratio in simplest form in three ways.
1) hearts to smiley faces
2) smiley faces to suns
3) smiley faces to stars
4) total objects to hearts
5) hearts and suns to smiley faces
6) stars to hearts and smiley faces
7) total objects to hearts and stars
8) suns and stars to total objects
9) smiley faces to hearts and stars
10) Joey has four dimes, six quarters, and a penny. Write the ratio of quarters to dimes in simplest form in 3 ways.
Find the unit rate. Write the answer as a fraction.
11) 180 km in 3 hours
14) $48 for 4 days
16) 1575 words in 25 min
17) 230 miles using 10 gallons. How many miles on 1 gallon?
18) $99 for 3 days. How much for 1 day?
19) $56 for 4 days. How much for 7 days?
20) 148 miles on 4 gallons. How many miles on 3 gallons?
All worksheets are © Tutor-USA. All Rights Reserved.