Coordinate Plane - Number Plane Worksheet
Number of Problems:
1) In which quadrant of the number plane does each point lie?
2) Determine by substitution whether each point lies on the line y = 4x + 7.
3) Find the value of k if (k,7) lies on the line y = 3x - 5.
4) State whether the following lines increase or decrease from left to right.
5) State the y-intercept of each line.
6) Write down the co-ordinates of the point of intersection of the lines y = 1 and x = -2
7) Find the equation of the line that passes through the point:
©TUTOR-USA.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NUMBER PLANE