Number Theory - Prime Factors - GCF - LCM Worksheet
Number of Problems:
1) Write down:
a. Largest 3-digit odd number with a 7 in the tens place
b. Smallest 4-digit even number with a 6 in the hundreds place
2) Which of these numbers are palindromes?
3) Write the first 6 multiples of:
4) a. find the 8th multiple of 5.
b. Which multiple of 6 is 42?
5) How could you test a number for divisibility by 18?
6) Find all factors of each number:
7) Find the GCF of:
8) Use the given prime factors to find the GCF of each pair of numbers.
10) Use the given prime factors to find the LCM of each pair of numbers.
©TUTOR-USA.COM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NUMBER THEORY